Microsoft has added a number of new features to the OneDrive app for Windows 10 Mobile. They include automatic uploading of screenshots to the cloud storage service.
While the app has the new version number of 17.10.1, the change log shows these new features were added in a previous 17.9 update. It's possible that Microsoft is just getting around to actually publishing these features. In any case, here's the full list of what's new and improved in the OneDrive app:
- Automatically upload screenshots to the new Screenshots folder in OneDrive.
- Get notifications when people share files with you.
- Get notifications when people edit shared files.
- Get quick access to a folder, and its contents, by pinning it to your Start menu.
- Enjoy camera upload improvements.